Reports from the workshops that have taken place to date are available below.
Management Committee meeting, Brussels, 7 November 2017. Read the minutes.
Inaugural network conference, Athens, 6-7 March 2018. Download the report. Download presentations from the event:
- Mengolini: Social actors in emerging electricity systems
- Romanowicz: Students achieving valuable energy savings
- Boardman: Practical energy poverty policies
- Kousis et al.: Analysis of current trends in the EU rental accommodation market for students
- Cartalis: Regulating thermal environment through NBS to counteract energy poverty
- Chrysogelos: Energy poverty and social-green innovation
- Metaxa et al.: Tackling energy poverty through holistic policy
- Bouzarovski: Energy poverty: Agenda co-creation and knowledge Innovation
- Tzanakaki: Context, challenges, plans and potential actions for tackling energy poverty in Greece
Management Committee meeting, 8 March 2018. Read the minutes.
Working Group 2 workshop and meeting, Dublin, 20 March 2018. Download the report.
Working Group 1 workshop, Leicester, 31 May 2018. Download the report. Download presentations from the event:
- Dubois: The state of the art in energy poverty analysis
- Bouzarovski: Energy poverty and justice – A geographical perspective
- Jenkins: Concepts of energy justice
- Bartiaux: Differentiated levels of capability deprivation
- Gill and Cornelis: Introduction to the ESRC Just Energy project
- Snell and Bevan: Disabled people and fuel poverty
- Miniaci et al.: Combining census and EPC data to map fuel poverty in Italy
- Sokolowski: Policies to tackle energy poverty: Poland and beyond
- Reader and Harker: Regulatory duties and fairness in retail energy
- Canto-Lopez: Enforcement and consumer redress
- Krolik: – Energy poverty in Canada and France
- Parausic: Energy poverty research perspectives in Serbia
- Biermann: Co-creating knowledge on energy poverty
- All: Breakout session
Core Group meeting, Sarajevo, 24 September 2018. Download the report.
Management Committee meeting, Sarajevo, 25 September 2018. Read the minutes.
Working Group 1/4 workshop and meeting, Paris, 22-23 October 2018. Download the report. Download presentations from the event:
- Campuzano: APE, Catalonia and its collective action to develop an integrated approach of energy vulnerability
- EDF: Tackling energy poverty: Challenges and opportunities of multi-stakeholder partnerships
- Smith: Reporting that seeks to empower
- Clapperton: Good practice in Scottish social housing
- Varo: Innovation check
- Mengolini: The European Commission’s science and knowledge service
- Lempereur-Rouger: the MAGE programme
- Gaydarova: Innovative practices in tackling energy poverty in Europe: literature review on innovation
- Stojilovska et al.: Policy brief on innovative policies and measures in tackling energy poverty in Europe
- Vatavali and Chatzikonstantinou: Energy deprivation in Greece: The role of civil society
Second network conference, Bucharest, 22-24 January 2019. Download the report.
Working Group 2 Winter school, Cluj, 18-22 February 2019. Download the report.
Working Group 2 workshop, Lisbon, 22-23 February 2019. Download the report.
Workshop and writing retreat, Erfurt, 14-17 March 2019. Download the report.
Core Group meeting, Prague, 14 April 2019. Download the report.
‘Infrastructures of climate crisis’ workshop, Manchester, 30-31 May 2019. Download the report.
ENGAGER Training School on ‘Mobilising data for energy poverty research and action’, Barcelona, 3-7 June 2019. Visit the training school webpage.
Joint Working Group 1 and 4 workshop, Zadar, 19-20 September 2019. Download the report.
‘Making the most of qualitative evidence for energy poverty’ workshop, Amsterdam, 30-31 October 2019. Download the report.
‘Energy poverty: from household problems to climate crisis’ workshop, Budapest, 25-26 November 2019. Download the report.
Workshop on ‘the right to energy’, Groningen, 8-9 January 2020. Download the report.
‘Making decarbonisation fair’ conference, online, 1-4 March 2021. Visit the conference page.
ENGAGER Energy Rights Forum, online, 15-19 March 2021. Visit the forum website.
ENGAGER Training School on ‘Mobilising data for energy poverty research and action’, online, 26-30 April 2021. Visit the training school webpage.
ENGAGER Working Group 4 meeting in Helsinki, 9-12 September 2021. Read the event report.
ENGAGER Working Group 2 workshop report (‘Reshaping norms in energy poverty: the capabilities approach in practice’), 14 April 2021, online. Read the event report.
Short Term Scientific Mission reports can be found at the STSM page