The delegates in ENGAGER’s Management Committee (MC) are nominated by their respective COST National Co-ordinators. The MC currently includes representatives from 37 COST Member States (see a list of management committee members), and 4 Observer States. The MC is responsible for statutory decisions in the Action, while overseeing progress towards the Action’s objectives.
- The first MC meeting was held in Brussels, on the 7th of November 2017. Read the minutes.
- The second MC meeting was held in Athens, on the 8th of March 2018. Read the minutes.
- The third MC meeting was held in Sarajevo, on the 25th September 2018. Read the minutes.
- The fourth MC meeting was held in Brussels, on the 20th of June 2019. Read the minutes.
- The fifth MC meeting was held virtually, on the 15th September 2020. Read the minutes.