The aim of this online workshop, to be held on the 14th of April 2021, is to generate understanding on the advantages, methodological challenges, and nuances associated with applying this framework to the issue of energy poverty.
The workshop includes presentations by:
- Françoise Bartiaux, Université catholique de Louvain
- Rosie Day, University of Birmingham
- Chiara Grazini, Università degli Studi della Tuscia
- Marlies Hesselman, University of Groningen
- Lucie Middlemiss, University of Leeds
- Karla Ricalde, óol
- Siddharth Sareen, University of Stavanger
- Neil Simcock, Liverpool John Moores University.