This innovative workshop, titled ‘Co-Creating the “Right to Energy” in Theory and Practice’, is part of ENGAGER’s increasing engagement with issues of energy justice and the right of energy (see our policy brief on the topic). The workshop dates are the 8th and 9th of January 2020, and the event is co-organised by ENGAGER Working Groups 3 and 4, the University of Groningen, and the University of Girona.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available