We have just issued an illustrated report from the joint Working Group 1 and 4 meeting in Zadar, attended by over 30 people and focusing on topical debates at the nexus of energy poverty, climate change and transport.
- Report from the workshop on the ‘Right to energy’ now available
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’