The first ENGAGER Training School is now in full swing. At the start of the School, ENGAGER Working Group leads Harriet Thomson (University of Birmingham) and Sergio Tirado Herrero (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona) interviewed Brenda Boardman – one of the founding figures in UK and European fuel/energy poverty research and action. The interview can be found here.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available