Recently, we organised an international conference and workshop titled ENERGY POVERTY: From Household Problems to Climate Crisis. The event was co-organised with Habitat for Humanity Hungary – as part of the Elosztó/rEditributor Project – and the Centre of Social Sciences (TK SZI). Download a detailed report from the event, with hyperlinks and photos.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available