Join us at the University of Manchester for this exciting opportunity to manage the ENGAGER Action. You will work in an innovative and energetic network of academics, NGOs, business and decision-makers. The post is available from the 1 October 2018 until the 30 April 2019, with a possibility for reappointment until the end of the project in November 2021.
- Report from the workshop on the ‘Right to energy’ now available
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’