This workshop took place in Groningen, Netherlands, on the 8th and 9th of January 2020. It aimed to examine and co-create the meaning, purpose, rights, and duties associated with the ‘right to energy’ in a dialogue across theory and practice. Over the course of two days the workshop attracted over 50 participants from 17 different countries. Read an illustrated workshop report.
- Report from the workshop on the ‘Right to energy’ now available
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’