Read an illustrated report from our recent workshop on Infrastructures of Climate Crisis, held at the University of Manchester and organized by Nate Millington. The workshop brought together academics interested in climate change, critical social science, and just transitions.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available