Working Group 3 have just published an extensive policy brief offering a research agenda and a call for action for the increased of qualitative evidence in energy poverty research and mitigation. The brief has 6 co-authors from across the COST network. Download the brief.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available