In anticipation of EU Sustainable Energy Week, where ENGAGER is co-organising the session on multilevel and participatory approaches to tackle energy poverty and is represented with an energy talk, Working Group 4 has issued a new policy brief written by Marlies Hesselman, Anaïs Varo and Senja Laakso.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available