We are pleased to announce the publication of a new position paper, edited by George Jiglau and Anca Sinea. The paper stems from the Second ENGAGER conference in Bucharest, held in January 2019. Titled ‘Guiding principles for effective policies to address energy poverty’, the paper centres on two topics: ‘Transforming the state of the art’, and ‘Addressing energy poverty through innovative approaches’. Inter alia, the paper highlights the need for policy standardization, integrated thinking and concerted multi-scalar action.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available