Read an illustrated report from our recent Winter School, held at the University of Babes Bolyai in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, between the 18th and 22nd of February 2018. The report is authored by Rachel Guyet.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available