Read a detailed illustrated report from our recent workshop in Erfurt, where we explored theoretical ideas and practical action at the interface between socio-ecological justice and energy poverty.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available