Our international workshop on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty‘ took place in Amsterdam on the 30th and 31st of October. It was co-organised by Working Groups 2 and 3. Read an illustrated report about the workshop and its outputs.
- Report from the workshop on the ‘Right to energy’ now available
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’