Read more about our workshop titled ‘Prospects and limits of indicators: Scalar perspectives on energy poverty metrics‘, held in Lisbon on the 22nd and 23rd of February 2019. An illustrated report by Siddharth Sareen.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available