An article about ENGAGER’s activities was recently published in the magazine European Energy Innovation. European Energy Innovation is a quarterly publication that focuses on innovation & development of new & alternative energy projects in Europe & its regions. The article can be read by clicking on this link.
- Report on the Budapest workshop
- New policy brief on ‘Making the Most of Qualitative Evidence for Energy Poverty Mitigation’
- Report from the Amsterdam workshop now available
- New report on the ‘Moving beyond the state of the art in energy poverty measurement’
- ‘Right to energy’ programme and registration link now available